Research Scholars’ Day – Insight 2014
- The occasion was graced by the esteemed presence of Mr. Arindam Mukherjee, Director, Alumnus Software Ltd as a Chief Guest.
- Prof. Rajendra Singh (Dean, UGS), who was in-charge of the Dean PG, IIT Kharagpur, presided over on the day.
- The inauguration was followed by the inspiring address by Prof. Partha Pratim Das, Head, RMSoEE over the entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities for school.
- The inaugural ceremony concluded with release of souvenir “Insight 2014” followed by Keynote speech by the chief guest. Mr Mukherjee. In his presentation, elaborated the three key factors of success in entrepreneurial or research journey – deterministic attitude, keeping the foot on one’s own ground without depending on externalities and triggering the inner magician with the examples from his own experience
- Inaugural session was followed by research presentations in the form of oral and poster presentations.
- The icing on the cake was the panel discussion on the topic “University startup is an anti-cultural dream in India”.