Research Scholars’ Day – Insight 2017
- A two day program was held on 8th and 9th March 2017. On first day, a symposium was organized on ‘Engineering green innovation and entrepreneurship towards a sustainable world’ in association with FICCI Quality Forum, New Delhi. The symposium did focus on the technological advancements needed for Design for Environment and showcase case studies from the Green Entrepreneurs/Leaders in the Service sector.
- Students from different colleges participated in workshop to understand ‘Green Business’ and ‘Green Entrepreneurship’ to get educated on methodologies for identifying elements/criteria to determine which kind of activities should qualify as Green Entrepreneurship.
- The keynote speaker Mr. Sutanu Ghosh, President, BCC&I did throw light on industry application in the area towards the sustainable world.
- A panel discussion took place among experts from academia and industry on topic “Technological, social and economic ramification of green entrepreneurship”.
- On second day, keynote address given by Radha Basu(CEO, Founder iMerit & Co-founder of Anudip Foundation) and Dipak Basu, focusing on sustainable business operations with example from their foundation’s work.
- Business idea competition among 6 teams of research scholars on theme “Engineering Green Innovation and Entrepreneurship Towards a Sustainable World”.